Window problem: “Beth, Our shower has a OLD WINDOW in the middle and the wood-trim is water-damaged! It’s an older home and apparently there was only a tub beneath it years ago. What should I do with the window in our shower?
Yes, we have dealt with MANY windows in the bathroom!!
- We could repair, waterproof and seal it,
- Replace it with a new vinyl-window and frosted-glass ,
- Replace with glass-block or
- Remove and seal-up the window, depending on your needs. Removing the window is usually the least expensive option. Windows do allow for sunlight, fresh air and ventilation. Consider if the window faces the FRONT of your house it would detract from the curb-appeal to remove or downsize it.
This question from a Belmont neighborhood homeowner.
Email us at [email protected] – with a photo of the window you have, our service area limited to 10 mile radius around the UVA Rotunda (so neither Crozet nor Ruckersville).
#windowinshowercharlottesville #bestbathroomremodelercharlottesville #glassblockwindowinstall #charlottesvillehomeremodeling #bathroomremodelingcharlottesville
- What 8 Bathroom Questions to Research Before Contacting Us?January 04, 2023
- Toilet Shopping/Best toilet?January 02, 2023
- Shower Doors?January 02, 2023
- Best Tile Grout?January 02, 2023
- Tile Planning, Layout?January 02, 2023
- Windows for Shower?January 02, 2023
- Fan for Bath?January 02, 2023
- How to Clean Grout?December 28, 2022
- Costs to Remove an Old Bathtub?December 28, 2022
- How to Clean Tile?December 28, 2022