What is the best GROUT for a new bathroom tile shower?
A: Epoxy-based grout (not cement based grout) has MANY advantages well worth it. It never needs sealed, it is nonporous, the water content and color are consistent. We like Mapei Flexcolor CQ ready to use and its available in many colors.
Watch this video on youtube to learn more
Why? Because the daily moisture-level in showers, from both direct water, steam and condensation, if mismanaged (no exhaust fan, poor drainage) leads to all sorts of problems for the wrong old cement-based grout that can be problematic because it is POROUS and easily absorbs moisture. This can lead to a breakdown of the grout itself or to the risk of cracking, shrinkage, or spots of mold over time. So epoxy-based is a much BETTER choice.
#Mapeiflexcolorcqgroutbathroomshower #bestbathroomgrout #charlottesvillebathand tileremodel
- What 8 Bathroom Questions to Research Before Contacting Us?January 04, 2023
- Toilet Shopping/Best toilet?January 02, 2023
- Shower Doors?January 02, 2023
- Best Tile Grout?January 02, 2023
- Tile Planning, Layout?January 02, 2023
- Windows for Shower?January 02, 2023
- Fan for Bath?January 02, 2023
- How to Clean Grout?December 28, 2022
- Costs to Remove an Old Bathtub?December 28, 2022
- How to Clean Tile?December 28, 2022